Saturday, November 12, 2011

intolerance

ok, so I know I am waaaaaaaay behind on keepin this thing up dated but this one I just have to jump to. I will get back to the crazy ex in a minute. So a few days ago this Army cat starts hanging out at my desk. Granted I have this awesome brain teaser puzzle so I dont think anything about it. The first day he sits cross from me for about 45 min on this puzzle, it's a good one it took me about a week to solve it, and I solved it on a whim. I would work on it when I was tired of staring at spreadsheets and programs so I didn't spend much time on it daily. So then he's like uhhh i'll figure it out later and leaves. So the next day he comes back (of course, lmao) and gets on his knees and starts workin on the puzzle at my desk. Then he says I meant to send you an email yesterday and ask if you wanna go out for a beer. I was like oh, well thats nice but I cant this week my mom is in town and it's a pretty busy week. So he's like ok, well I will email you in a bit. So IDK, like maybe 30 min later I get this email from him, and the conversation goes that he is asking me out. So I lay it all out front cause it just seems kinda weird. I tell him if he is seriously trying to date me then he needs to know few things, and one is I dont do casual (which, to me, means its just whatever and there are other people that we "interact" with). And that he needs to have patience. Well, he comes back with he thinks casual fits better cause he travels a lot and I am busy and we should just keep it causal and friendly like it is now.. I reply, I think our definitions are different and like I said I dont do casual, but as friends I'm cool with that. Well i had to run off to take mom to the Airport (she has been here watching the child cause i was in St Louis.) so i sent him a quick note cause i was way late and got my times all mixed up so i gave him my cell and said if he still wanted to hang out Sat to let me know. (we had set sat as a night to go out and have a beer). Well, I decided that if I didn't hear anything by Friday afternoon that it was a no-go and that if he text or called after that I would turn it down. I had a sitter lined up but I dont do last minute dates, I wont always have a sitter that is willing to come on line. Well, I never heard anything (obviously), so I just waved it off. No big deal, he realized I'm not into the whole "boy toy" as he put it thing. So then my neighbor has a bday party for her girl and i actually happen to mention to her husband (who works in the same place I do) that i was supposed to have a date that works in a certain location for a certain deal.... and what does he say...… isn't he married?!  huh... interesting. that wasn't the impression i got from his emails.... he says... well according to his facebook...… oh.... well one more reason for me to not care... So now, i want destruction. I want to tun this man in to a 5 yr old child crying for mommy. But neighbor wont show me said FB for ammunition because he is upset that Army is "one of those," oh well, I will destroy him on my own. But I have decided to hold off I think, drag it out some more, see if I can draw him out to more daring... and then crush... I will have my vengeance, and it will be beautiful. Actually I wont do too much, I will make him cry for forgiveness and then I will let Karma catch him and will toast to her when she does, actually I am toasting her now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment