Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday, 14 November.... it just gets better...

So, *sign* Monday. Get up, drive to work, dropped off the girl and off to my run. So my normal starting point is blocked off thanks to some retirement ceremony that isn't till 1000. Its 0715 people I think I will be done by then, gees. Ugh so, normal routine is to stop at bathroom and then stretch as the sun comes over the water... nope not today. I have to go to the gym to start my run... bathroom... doesn't work out (yea I know you wanted to know that). So I start my run....1st mile is good I got the rhythm down, breathing and feet. Nice slow but moving music. Then I just start to feel heavy at end of mile 2... ugghhhhh. haha in the last stretch there's no cars, no people. cept this one guy running towards me... hahah so all I can think of are those cheesy movie scenes, where the couple are running towards each other, lmao... I had to stop myself... I almost did it, but decided against it. But as we get closer I pull out one of my ear buds and tell him I almost did that.... No response. I was laughing my butt off.... Apparently he didn't think it was so amusing. Oh well. So I finish and normally I just take a shower at work but I decided that today since I was at the gym anyway why not. So I grab my bad and run in. I get all stripped down and stuff in hand and i get to the showers... there's a line... really... come on ladies.... 5 min... well i didn't have to wait too long other wise i would have said something. but i get the handicapped shower that has no outer self seat thingy so i have to get creative and pull that stupid seat down and maneuver around it to wash myself. ugghhh. whatever. so i have a question at this point, after i tell you what happens. I get out of the shower under things already on. Hair in towel. I get to the corner where I shoved my bag and uniform and this... SSGt? IDK what she was is like all over the place and then this SRA is across from me. I am attempting to put my socks on but the SRA sits down to put on her panty hose... ok fine ill stand and do this... socks on standing on sneakers pants on, fold pants, boots on and done...… The SSgt... when I walked over she was putting her boots on.... SHE IS STILL "FIXING" her boots?! What the hell girl! So I'm grabbing all my rubber-bands, hair brush and whatnot and she grabs her stuff and goes to fix her hair. So i make it over there and there is no where to stand but in-between a butter bar who has apparently spent the last 15 worrying over her eyebrow? idk and the SSgt. now we both have really long hair and I'm brushing away like always. (btw, right now my dog is very interested in my hair? he's sniffing it quite hard....just thought i would share) so anyway, i happen to look up and see that the other mirror is open so i move over there... now i look up and SSgt is making her "cute" little square thingy at the front and securing it down....My hair is in a ponytail and i got my donut on and making it all pretty. wrapping it up and done.... she doesn't even have the rest of her hair up..... wow, so in the time i have gotten out of the shower gotten dressed, packed up, fixed my hair and walking out she has put on her boots and barely gotten her hair done.... wow talk about the speed of snail.....whatever, so i go to work, grab my little lunch bag and my super green book, (i carry this thing every where, fun note, Zoo-Zoo decided he wanted to eat it a few weeks ago, lol) "linda" made fun of me for it all day, said she was gonna take it and replace it w/a new one... so i had to show her my drawings... lol. Oh but I go to sit down and this ridicules Navy Maj (known as a Lt Cmdr) who I want to beat is like hey at 11 lets all meet in the conf room, ok buddy sure thing... but as I'm waving my hand w. a thumbs up... my pinky and all down the side is... blue, there's blue all over my pants and uniform top..... freaking FANTASTIC! So do you see the pattern of my Monday... it didn't get worse it was actually pretty normal. So Lunch comes around and  I brought left overs. So my burning question... is Dog really married. Well, I just happen to have a few friends that work in an area that can access that kind of information, so I decide to go see them. Turns out she is having pork-chops too!!! Too funny. So we chit-chat for a few min and then I break it out.... So, the other day this guy asked me out, and of course like any friend her eyes get all big and she smiles. Lol, and the oh yea? Conversation starts. So then I was like yea well, funny thing... someone told me he's married, she was like nooooo, lol. So then Mrs See who's chair I was in comes back but I bring over another chair and we are all chatting. The conversation was dropped, I had mention he worked there and that its funny how I know people and they like to talk to me, lol. So the Mrs See is called away but as she is I happen to look up and see Dog looking around the corner... not for me I was way out of my normal area, lol. so I make this ridicules hand gesture and trying to not be crazy around other people that were standing there.  So they leave and she was like what's wrong? i was like he was standing behind you, lmao... sorry, hahahahah. so we are making jokes about my hand gestures and she said she thought i was taking about her and that maybe something was wrong (she was taking her uniform top off right at the same time) so she got momentarily worried that maybe she had done something embarrassing, the comment no bra, come up which sent us in to hysterics. Anyway I told her, rather I wrote his name on her calender and this is what I get: *huge gasp* "NO!, he is married and they are expecting a baby... I went to her shower!!!" O...M...G, no Fu*king way... oh this just gets better. SO I leave a little bit later and maybe about 20 min who shows up at my desk? HAHA I have renamed him to Dog Slime (DS). So we chat for a min and he asks how my weekend was, and i just smiled really big and said it was really awesome. haha, so then he says he'll bother me later. so about an hour later i get an email, we chat it up and i am dying, Linda says i gotta let it simmer and make him stumble. lol I say no i want to turn him into a 4 yr. old child. haha, so i let the conversating go on and i finally ask so how was your weekend? i get back, good but lonely... huh so i ask, why lonely? he says, i needed some extra lovin this weekend, no one to give me any.... !!!!!!! I'm about to explode at this point!!!! I forgot when he was at my desk, I was making my calender for a trip I am making in march back to the West coast for a ruck march and he asked me about it. Then he's like ohh send me the info I wanna go!!!!!! So anyway. I ask what does "extra" loving mean and is it in reference to be more loving that currently already receiving? He says no no loving at all gets all frustrated and says women are sometimes easier to give it up than men.... Now that I think about it, maybe he's bi too!!!! bbwaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, oh I kill me. SO I ask for him to explain that. Can you tell I'm fishing? He apparently cannot. So then he makes a remark or asks if I ever get laid, I said yes (yes I know I lying but he doesn't need to know that) but I dont think it's really any of his business. He asks what if he wants to make it his business? I replied, well I'm pretty sure we discussed this last week and it was decided that this is not gonna happen because we are looking for 2 different things. He says dang not even given the chance to make it his business.... I'm dying at this point. So at the same time I am emailing Red and tell her about it... she tells me I should send him all the info and then say you should really invite your wife and make it a family outing and something else, that was really good. So I bust out laughing, and Linda is looking at me all worried. No, I have been keeping Linda updated on the happenings and so I fwd that lil snippet of Red's email to her, she thought it was pretty funny too. I haven't answered him. I dont really know what to say really. I think I want to draw it out and see how far he tries to go, and hang on to the proof and destroy him with it. Not by inter-fearing with his marriage but will def make him think twice before he tries to do it again. Thoughts????

No comments:

Post a Comment