Sunday, November 13, 2011

November...

So here we are November 2011. I have been on like half a dozen trips, training conferences... all kinds of FUN stuff, lol. I have one more left before end of year, but this one should be good. I leave the Sat after Thanksgiving, but I spend like 36 hours traveling. Should be interesting. Well, Halloween ended with a blowout. I think I mentioned I blew up at Mom. I said things that didn't make any sense at all, but then again I have the problem when provoked at the height of aggravation. Nothing was resolved, and I now know that no matter how long I wear the uniform, it is a way of life that only others in uniform will ever truly understand. The things we endure home-station and overseas. Things we dont talk about with our civilian friends or family because we know that they will only hear the bad and not understand why we continue on. Never truly understanding why we aren't discouraged away from the bad but press through and to it. I am ok with that, and maybe one day I can tell her about it, but I doubt it. She has a very negative  attitude against some things. And her ridicules paranoia of "Big Brother," pretty ironic that I would be considered a minion of "the Man," lol. ANYWAY, so I hop on a plane to Ill, not 2 days after I finish 2 of the 3 days and have walked 45 miles. Ugghhhh, wearing heels and all that fun stuff. The next weeks I'm supposed to wear business casual, oh goody. Well, my trip gets cut short by a week, which is pretty awesome. WE got done with our task early so Ms. M and I came home. I learned a lot that week, and it never ends on how much I still dont know and what much still there is to learn. Lol, sometimes I wonder if I will ever catch up. I try to not let it beat me down and only use it help me push forward. So I come home sat and go rt. back to work monday, which was prob better cause mom is still in town. So this past Tues... I will call him Dog ( because he is) started hanging around my desk, now I have talked to Dog before no big deal, Army, computer nerd, cute in a country boy kinda way. So I have this puzzle on my desk call "The 11 L's" or loser game. Its pretty cool it has 11 "L" type pieces and you have to make them all fit together. I have solved it once. So Tues Dog sits at the desk across of me for about 45 min trying to solve this game. He's not the first several people have done this. (not for 45 min though, lol). So he gets fed up and leaves it on my desk says he will try it again later. SO then Wed he shows back up, trying to solve the pus again and says that he was gonna email me yesterday (tues) and see if I wanted to grab a beer... I think he said wed or thurs night. Don't remember. So then he says he will email me later and walks off. So I think like an hour or something later I have an email, the traffic basically goes he's asking me out and I say I could prob go out sat, he says it will cost me a hug and a kiss. I said a hug maybe.... A kiss you're pushing it. SO he makes this weird random comment about gettin and hittin it. and that he was all lovey depending on what the girl wanted or he could just do whatever. I told him I dint do the casual things, So then he keeps asking what am I looking for and I am honest I tell him I dont really know cause I stopped looking really. but if he was seriously trying to date me he needed patience. and some other stuff (this has continued on to Thursday). So anyway. He says lets keep it casual and I say I think we have to different definitions. Well, I was not really paying attention to the time and it got to be really late (mom's flight was around 2 it was now 1). The school called and was like are you gonna pick up your mom? (she spent the day at school w/the Girl), So in a rush I send an email w. my cell that if he still wanted to have a beer to give me a ring. So Friday comes and goes and no message or call. Whatever, he was being weird anyway. So then Sat one of the neighbors is havering a bday party and all the adults of course were having their adult beverages and I mention to neighbors husband the date and Dog (by name) so what does he tell me.... DOG IS MARRIED!!! HAHAHAHA *sigh* so now I cant wait till monday I was wondering if I should play along for a few days (which due to holiday and tdy could turn into weeks) or if I should turn him to vapor right away... I guess I will just have to see what monday brings. *evil laugh, muuuaaahahahahahahahahahaha* lol.

So I think I mentioned that I was hooked to mud racing. I have a race coming up on the 19th and I am pretty excited. It's not supposed to be all challenging like the last one, is supposed to just be a "fun run" lol. This will actually be my last race for the year but I already have my next races set, first one so far is in March. I have also or will also be signing up to do the Battan Memorial Death march at the end of March. 26.2 miles in uniform and boots carrying a 35 lb. ruck. So Jonesy, and Army guy that I work with decided that he would be my work out partner. Lol, good for me, but poor him. Having to deal with me, lol. He is good people. Has really helped me get better at my work out. My week goes something like; Monday 3 mile run. Tues sprints (100, 200, 300, and 400 meter), Wed gym (total body), Thurs 4 mile run and friday ruck.... We haven't started the rucks yet, but of us have been gone and in training the last few weeks. Then Sat I do whatever I want. I think I am going to start walking to make sure I am ready for the 60 mile next year....

So that brings us all up to date. I will definitely let you know what happens tomorrow. OH! I have decided to try my hand at making Wine. First, raspberry. Should be interesting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment