Saturday, November 12, 2011

How times flies , cont...

May

So here is May and I am being sent on a TDY to St Louis. Well, actually Scott AFB. Oh goody. COme to find out my Army friend that I made while TDY to Colorado would be there too. hmmmm, Well Truck and I are good I make it through the TDY all nice and avoid any interaction with..."Mow". I come back and one rough day Truck decides to leave roses (1 yellow, 1 pink, and 1 red) on my windshield. I go out to my car for lunch and happen to find them.... awwww "blush" how stinkin sweet!!!!! so then I get hit with congratulations you are going to the "Academy". Oh yay me.... Not.... ugghhh so I fight it but it doesn't work I have to go. ugghhhh FML. oh well what ever classes starts June 1. So I work it to where the girl will stay with Truck for 3 days. Class starts Thurs, I have to drive up wed, it's not the last week of school. So I talk to the school they ok me pulling her a week early I get a ticket she stay with truck till sat morning.... All is well. Except the day I am working on leaving turns upside down and everything just goes in every direction imaginable... My rock, Truck.

Did I mention that I take Truck and his boy up Ga to meet mom and dad (Memorial Day)? hmmmm, interesting visit. Not bad, I dont think.

June
1 June driving to Panama for school. Its 8 hrs and I should have left like 3 hrs ago, took car to a detailer and realized like 3 hrs later.... The girls DSi was stolen out of my car.... They say they didn't do it... whatever, I'm late and you're making me insane. Crap I need.. Oh who knows but I think I forgot something. "Truck, meet me..." "ok, see you there in 5 min". Hey babe, miss you have a safe trip blah blah blah, enjoy the ride. call me when you get there of if you start to fall asleep. ok, so here i go... I make ti there only to realize I'm a day early... hmmmm, oh well. whatever i will spend free day at beach and picking up anything i may have forgotten, silver lining... So school starts and about 1 week into it the "old man" has gotten worse, he's just completely out of it and I have left him at Moms to be where he can be cared for 24/7. Mom tells me he wont make it another 24 hrs. so my first weekend I drive up to Ga.... Old man seems to be ok, very agitated but not on death bed. Thanks, Mom.... Could be studin. Whatever so next week we get dumped on with work that is due and papers, speeches, reviews, etc. Well, Truck has been calling and txt'ing and I'm, getting nothing. No big deal, I'm over loaded with work anyway. My relief.... The picnic table outside my dorm door is the "hang out" I have met a small group of  people that sit out their sun-thurs night... every night.... Good people. Lots of fun.... Next weekend I am hangin out with "Red" awesome chick not in my class but we get along tremendously. She has an ex that is local he takes us out... totally lame. I talk to Truck when I can but he is severely agitated with me. Oh well, I'm doing what I can with what I got. I'm not getting the calls and I have papers that need writing. So 3rd weekend and I have a race in Orlando that I had scheduled long before they decided to send me to school. Well Truck was supposed to got w/but then changed his mind like 3 times, so i talk Red into doing the race with me so i dont go ti alone, mind you this is my first "adventure race", oh! and "T" a guy in my class has asked if he can catch a ride wants to come home and see wife and kids... well sure!! road trip !!! wooo, lol. So on the drive home i call Truck and let him know we are a few hours out... what do i get on the other end.... a very, very drunk Truck and the conversation goes" WHAT?! ok, whatever... yea i dont care, I'm drowning myself in a bottle tonight"... oh well, good talk glad my new friends could here that... awesome... So this is friday night, Sat is the race and we have to be in Orlando before 10, race wave is at 11. So i drop off T and Red and i go home, we pass out to wake up nice and early, drive to Orlando run our 3.2 miles w/obstacles in 43 min.... not bad but could do better i have started smoking again so i am not running my best, this time actually sucks for me and it wasn't all i thought it wold be but there are 2 new flyers on my car and i wanna try another one...So we get home sat afternoon and i am cleaning up around the house, mowing the yard, blah blah blah. Red is studyin w/beer and pizza in the back yard when Truck calls or I call him I cant really remember..... So here entails that screaming match... Now I dont like to fight, I can say really mean stuff and vaporize you in an instant and I dont like doing that, Truck blames me for my phone carrier not being able to penetrate cement walls and ring my phone. So I lose my damn mind in my driveway, I curse, I scream, and basically I let him have it. Then he tells me that he thought we were gonna have some alone time together, I ask so what you cant come over now? He's like no you have company... huh, ok whatever. So this for me is the point where I realize dude is physcotic. Not just a little crazy like we talked about when we first started dating. No, this if my realization point where I thing dude might need serious help... really it's my fault my phone sucks? Huh, ok.... Whatever... well dude is watching Zoo-Zoo, and I dont have anyone else that can do that. He's a crazy pup and well yea is a total handful. So I have to suck it up and see what happens.... It does not get better... FF to July.

July


So by now I have pretty much spent every weekend traveling and no getting any studying done. Not really sure how I made it through this class but I did it with a pretty decent grade too... Sun-Thurs night is sitting outside with a group that we have dub'd "Smoke Team 6," yes that is in reference to "SEal Team 6," lol. It's a group of like 6 or 7 of us that are always outside every night. havein a smoke and always a drink. Its good times, we are all friends on Words with Friends and we sit right next to each other playing the game... its hilarious. So here come July 4th. Mom and Dad are bringing the girl with them and I dont have to drive (for once, wheew). Well, Truck and Son were supposed to come but Son is having issues and it is decided that it is best if they cont come up. So on the actual 4th We are on base at the "bay" in a picnic area... its perfect, water is nice, there is a table under a pavilion, water is like 5 feet away... awesome. Well, Red comes to spend time with us and we are having a blast. Red and I decided to rent paddle boards. hahahahahah, poor Red... Well Red made mom a drink and mom has 2 and next thing I know, mom is floating out to sea, lol. Dad tells the girl to not let gramma float away, lmao. THEN  mom comes ashore, grabs tree and empties stomach contents... Que. time to get paddle-boards (which by the way is super fun and if I could afford my own... totally a new sport I would LOVE to get into). So Red decides to get into he water right were we got the boards and I decide to walk to where mom, dad and girl are.... I come back to find mom passed out on a towel on the ground, the girl is board... i get into the water and get all situated and about to push off and i see the kid that got the boards for us... uhh oh, i KNOW he is looking for me... crap what now... He see me, walks down.... "uhhh your friend cut her foot pretty bad".... awesome... i grab the paper-towels and start walking back... I come to find Red laughing and sitting on a wall, she laughs when she sees me and as i get up to her she decided to show me.... the inside of her foot..... huh, yea no thanks.... So 911 is called they show up and do.... Nothing... wow you guys, way to go... so they wont drive her to the ER so I do it. We call her class leader and update them.... I drop her off to get back to mom and dad... oh lets not forget the piggy back ride I gave her into the ER, LMFAO!!!! good times. WEll, by now I can do nothing more than "play nice" with Truck he has my pup which I have come to find out the Son decided to not feed for 2 days.... Scared to death this poor pup isn't gonna make it or be damaged when I get him back... come on graduation....

Whew, made it, met some awesome people, actually had a good time. Glad I went through this class, no lets head home, get the pup and end it with Truck....I can't drive fast enough....

No comments:

Post a Comment