Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wow How time Flies!

So I know its been since March since I have had an update and I totally thought I would be able to keep up, man was I wrong. SO many things I thought I would be able to do. I moved here last Dec and here it is almost the end of Aug! I have gone TDY 3 times for a grand total of 4 mths, I go on a day trip for a day at the end of the month and then no traveling for me I'd say until the end of the year, but it was finally agreed that I could go to jump school, I just have to get ready for it. So I will try over the next few days to catch you up!

March...
 I got all moved into the house, Mom and Dad came for a few weeks not very much got done and I did not even get all of the boxes out of the house (I think I still have like 5 total around the house, lol) THe first room done was the girl's, she was happy with it. Mom didn't get the bed done but I did eventually. I really got into the wickets of the job in March was pretty much on my own and had a civilian (which from here forth will be referred to as "my human"). It was a frustrating month but I really got the ins and out and got to know my counter parts out in special land. I think this is the month I ran into an old friend from my last base. We used to work together. It was pretty crazy and if I remember right this was also the month we had this crazy storm roll through and tear up downtown (and my neighborhood for that matter) really good. Nothing too drastic but it did do some damage. There is one street near post that is still rebuilding a few buildings. Did I mention I was watching a puppy? A baby boxer, I now call him zoo-zoo. Owner ("The Sailor") called me in Feb asking if I could (well Mom, since she was their) watch the lil man till he got back in a month, had some crazy drama w/with was being sent back to his post in Va. So end of mth 1, the pup at this point is like I will guess 4 mths old? Needs to be house broken... I have new house... new carpets....yeaaaaa.... Dont know how much  more I can handle. "The Sailor" calls and says one more month, pretty please I really gotta get stuff squared away.... As for Mr 2112, he's basically moved in w/  us at this point. But isn't nearly around as much as he used to be, and has started acting all stupid.... (big surprise)

April...
 I didn't get to go the 5K this month. I ended up falling down my stairs (again, lol) and hurt my back/shoulder pretty good. That was on a Sunday, by Wed I was still hurting and it was getting worse so I finally went into the doc. He looks at it says he doesn't think its broken (well duh I think i'd be screaming by now) but he wants me to get x-rays. So the tech comes in and says hey run by the lab too. I was like ok, maybe they are being goofy and wanna test my kidneys. So I go, yup sample please. So I'm in the bathroom, dont really have to go but if I think about it maybe I can. So I'm looking at the side of the cup and its says "HCG". I'm like huh.... thinking.... thinking (I was in pain and hadn't really slept well the last few days, give me a break)....WAIT!!! what the!!!! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?!? Well, by this time sample was in the cup, so whatever. So I go to xray and the tech was trying to make me laugh (and was kinda cute) and it wasn't working out so well... back hurt he's making me stand and move in all these crazy positions and it hurts. So he's givein me a hard time about if I'm preggers or not. So I get back to work, and I'm HOT!!!! I'm mean LIVID!!! WTF does this moron think?! I threw myself down the stairs?!!?!?!?! REALLY!!!???? COME ON!!!!!! So i emailed my Army buddy asking if that was standard protocol or could i punch douchbag in grundal?! he said they do that sometimes... still... ugghhh it still gets to me. lol So.. April, well no TDY's this month but Mr. 2112 and I have broken up and gotten back together and broken up again by the end and my friend, hmmmm, "Truck" and I have started talking more. I don't see him in the light of anything more than a friend till one night hanging out at the neighbors (I shall name them Svava and Helgi) Svava asks if there could be anything more, and well "shined the light on him" so to speak, lol. So I fight it of course, I dont think it's a good idea, I'm not ready, I can be a jerk, I work too much, blah,blah,blah... all of my normal excuses.... "Truck" has an answer for all of them, so after a week I give in... fine I will date you. So here ends April, I'm dating "Truck" and I still have Zoo-Zoo. "The Sailor" has called my several times but I ignore him, by now I love this pup even if my carpets (up AND downstairs ) are completely ruined, and he can't have him back. So "The Sailor" gets smart and calls me at work... crap, called my line and everything. Starts talking about coming to take Zoo-Zoo and all that and finally I say look.... pup has destroyed my house. I have been raising him for 2 1/2 mths now. You either give my $2K or let me keep the pup. He changes his tune and says he knows "the girl" loves him and thinks he is better off with me. Huh... imagine that. So here ends April, Mr 2112 is no more, but still calls and emails and says he regrets being stupid (of course), I'm dating "Truck," I have a new pup, OH!!!!! I totally forgot April is when my "old man" boxer had his first and major seizure. Man that was a night I tell ya. all happened in "the girls" room. She totally slept through it. thankfully. I take him to the ER Vet and they can't tell me anything. I was in such a rush puttin "the girl" and "old man" in the car I totally forgot to put on shoes... lol didn't realize it till I got there and carried "old man" in. cold floor, lol. so thats the wrap up for April. Here comes May and I'm about to go on a trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment