Monday, November 21, 2011

Candles should have metal bottoms...

So last week, I learned what it was truely like to burn the candle at both ends. I had conferences across town to attend and keep up with my daily requirements. Being stretched between to locations 30 min from each other... no good. I need a traveling system that can access whatever I need whenever I need. I have already asked... they told me no, lol. Oh well. maybe one day? Probably long after I have retired though. So I got my butt kicked last week w/work, didn't get to work out very much so that added to the aggrevation. I get so cranky when i cant work out for more than a day or two. Then of course there is dealing with the morons i work with. I don't think I will ever understand why people who are of... higher stature never seem to have common sense. The entire of military knows, (well most of it, anyway) that the enlisted force is the all knowing, hardest working and most trusted side of the force?! I find it so hard to believe that where i work i could be surrounded by so many STUPID people.

No comments:

Post a Comment