Tuesday, April 10, 2012

On the road again...

So wow, this year from day 1 I have been back and forth and back and forth. All over the place. I have a few stories but had I remembered to post it then it might have been funnier. Although some of it is still kinda weird.

So the first trip was back after Turkey Day. I made a few friends with...well some pretty interesting guys. We weren't too busy and of course no one really got my part of the puzzle which I'm pretty used to. So, at the end of week one (which is thurs. night there) we decided to go to the hotel bar for a few drinks. I had gone to dinner with 2 of the guys I work with and when we got back figured we would head to the bar. So we run into the other group who had decided to order a bottle. Well they offered me a drink...or 4... Turns out, haha, o was drinking thier's too. I would set my empty glass down and pick up their full one thinking it was mine.. So I thought I only had about 5 drinks or so.... Let's double that and mention they were mixed by guys twice my size. So...Betty... Had waaaay to much to drink and decided to stand on a ledge about 3 stories maybe more high... I don't remember a single bit of it, at least I know my subconscious isn't scared of heights. But the guys told me to get down and I promptly listens and was taken to my room, lol. The second week was pretty uneventful, until the trip home. Most of it was ok, but I had 3 connections. My second leg was to share a row w/ one guy coming from...Russia? I can't really remember. Well the seat between us was empty. So we had talked a bit before take off seemed nice enough, so I ask if he minds if I put my feet up. He says oh no of course, so my feet are kinda slipping around and he asks if he can rub them for me... Ugh...no.... Well he kept asking, I insisted it was fine. At one point he actually grabbed my foot and tried rubbing it...*shiver* well he stuck w/ me when we landed and went through customs....kinda freaky. Oh!!! I almost forgot! Going thought airport security on the first leg one of my guys and I watched a guy get taken into a booth and strip searched, haha. Apperently he was acting weird and was pulled out of line, lol

So trip 2. We sarrive and there are 6 females. Well while we sent in our names that we were coming apperently the fact that were female wasn't noticed... I don't know bout you....but I don't know too many guys named Betty, or Carol for that matter.... I mean really. So Carol and I attach and claim roomies. We fall to the back for room assignment, we get to the table and find out that they didn't plan for female rooms. Oh and at was the biggest fiasco, we ended up moving rooms after the first night, which turned out to be good cause the guys downstairs were comin up and using what would have been our bathroom. So we moved rooms and made out like bandits. 2 to a room that shares a bathroom with another 2 man room. Well the other room connected to our bathroom was a storage room. Score one for us. The trip turned out to be the best gaggle fuck you could imagine. Lots of mass confusion, frustration and irritation. Our plan exploded into the massive thing that I don't imagine anyone thought it would turn into. If I were a player in a video game increase stress bar by 1,000 and decrease health to critical. Uggghh the fun. Funny story for this trip... Well the bathrooms are pretty much industrial. He trash cans fit into the wall like they do in big commercial bathrooms. So our trash was full but it wasn't like full of heavy things, it was napkins, water bottles and well that's really it. So Carol gets up one morning, goes to bathroom. And in order to go she has to slide past my bed (Clarence was only about 5 inches), she comes back out and says "I'm just gonna go ahead and fess up, the trash can fell over I didn't pick it up". I'm half asleep and when what she says sinks in, I sit up and ask how did that happen? Or something like that. So I don't get up or anything, but eventually make it to the bathroom and see the mess, I clean it up. And ask how did we not hear it, it's pretty hefty. So like 2 days later I was in the bathroom and the trash can falls and makes this enormous crash... Carol wasn't around but I tell her about itand can not for the life of me figure out how we didn't hear something that loud. So I make jokes that she's turned me into her personnel slave. Not too bad a trip other than wanting to kill one... No 2 of the guys I drank with on the first trip... It was like it was their mission to make me crazy and be as difficult as possible.

So here we are about to kick off the big show and things couldn't be more.... No I shouldn't say that because they could be more screwed up... But I have come to the conclusion it will be a beautiful disaster. Plan for the worst, hope for the best....

So here's to crashing in the largest explosion ever... But w/ style...


Stay tuned... It's gonna get interesting....

No comments:

Post a Comment