Sunday, January 30, 2011

Well, Hello there....

So these Corp Aparts, I'm staying in..... They aren't too bad, but they are totally not worth the money they charge to stay here. After a few weeks I discovered that approx. 95% of the tenants here are Military and of that 95% approx. 80% of them are only here for a 6 or 8 mth TDY. Lucky bastards, lol. So enter Mr 2112. (I am in 2108.) Cute lil guy looks to be approx. 26 or 27, mouth full of braces. I met him the other day, I was walking stupid dog and noticed that he had left his keys in the deadbolt. So I knocked on the door, he was making dinner and answered the door with a spatula, lol. Still half in uniform, (reminds me of me, lol) and I pointed to his keys, so THEN stupid dog decided that he must sniff INSIDE of HIS apartment. So what does Mr 2112 do? lol, he stands here with this big smile and just looks at me as I try to get my stupid dog out of his apartment. No attempt to move and guide my dog OUT of his apartment, lol he just stand there, lol.... Thanks mister,lol. slightly embarrassed. 

Nice smile by the way....

1 comment:

  1. LOL, was he cute? Maybe the dog was trying to set you up! BTW I could totally hear you say the title in my head as I read it. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete