Sunday, January 30, 2011

+1

So its Monday, and its back to work for me, oh yea. Hopefully this week I will learn the job I am now tasked to do and get a handle on it so I can do it without the help of the guy I'm replacing. It's also Zumba night, which I am actually really looking forward to. I have decided to take the class both days it is offered as long as I get home in time. Did I mention that I signed up to do the Susan G. Komen 3-Day? Walk 60 miles in 3 days, 18-34 miles a day, camping 2 nights in-between. Have mention how excited I am? It's not until Oct but I really wanna start training now and making sure that I will be fit for the walk and of course I work out and get into good shape. I plan on doing a few 5ks between now and october. SO I started last night by walking for 3 miles, tonight will be Zumba and Tues. will be a 2-3 mile run, gotta keep up on my PT test, lol. So to be in this race/walk I have to raise a MINIMUM of $2,300.00. I posted it on my FB, so hopefully my friends will help sponsor me. Last year I put up I was doing the 24hr relay and got absolutely NO support, 2 people that said they would be on my team ended up dropping out on me. Well, 2 of my oldest, closest friends donated large amounts to get me started. $250 each. WOW, was I surprised and so very thankful. So now I only have $1980 left to raise to make sure I secure my spot. If I dont raise the money I have 2 options, 1-pay the remaining amt up front, or 2) get an extension for 30 days with my cc number to try and raise the remaining amt. If the amt I need isn't raised I will be charged....So fingers crossed that people find it in their hearts to support this wonderful cause and me. Fingers crossed!!!!!!

So I get home today and as I am walking back out to walk stupid dog, guess who got home, lol. Yup Mr 2112.... and he is in his blues.... bbaahahahahahahahahahaha (its funny cause i don't have to wear them anymore well at least for the next 4 yrs.) so what do i do? lol, what else is there to do but laugh and point, 

me: "baaahahahahahah, you have to wear blues", 
2112: "you don't?", 
me: "phhbbb, hell no I'm special",
2112:  "aw man, lucky" , 
me: "yup, cause you never know when i might have to go jump out of an airplane, lol". 

Found out another thing, Mr 2110 isn't as young as I though he was, he's a MSgt (+). 

So here enters my rating scale, for me everyone starts out at a 5,  

factors that add:
   your older than me 
   taller
   NOT married
   works out (doest have to be a gym rat, but muscly/fit is nice)
  
Factors that take away:
  more than 1 year younger
  Married
  TDY
  
So rt. now Mr 2112 is a 6 (would be 7, but he is TDY), but thats only cause i don't know too much more than what i have told you, but he got his first +1 today, lol

1 comment:

  1. Oooh a higher ranking man. Nice.

    Oh and how did you like Zumba? The Landis Ladies are all going 3-4 times a week now and loving it, it's so much fun! I wish we had started while you were still here.

    Again, we miss you tons. Come TDY and visit whenever you can.

    Cheers,
    ~DD

    ReplyDelete