Sunday, March 20, 2011

Karma and her friends

So for the last few days I have been struggling with a few concerns. I have a lot  of questions and I need answers but I will not be able to get those answers until late tonight and maybe not even till tomorrow. The anxiety that comes with those questions and not getting answers when I want them was really getting to me yesterday. I tried to not think about it, but the questions kept coming. I know after a few days it will eventually forget the stupid questions so when I move to ask them... I have no idea what I wanted to say. So I started writing and found that I had one main question I needed answered. Now I'm just waiting to ask. So anyway, last night as I was trying desperately to suppress the twisting and churning in my stomach and chest I stared at the bright beautiful moon and begged for help, asking the various Goddess's for their aid and a piece of their strength, wisdom, and help guiding me in my actions. So I walked the puppy and headed up to bed thinking I wasn't going to get any sleep. I kept prayers in my head pleading for help and drifted off with the puppy curled up under the covers with me. And the comfort that only a pet offers to its person really helped with the calm. My cats are normally the ones to comfort me, however they hate the puppy and wont come near me when he is around ( I can't blame them he was to play with them like he does big dumb dog and it's not fun kitty play, lol). So then I got woken up to the puppy heaving so I pushed him off the bed so he wouldn't puke in it and got up to clean up the mess, it wasn't too bad thankfully, we then curled back up and I drifted back off to sleep. So this morning puppy and I wake up and my head once again is full of all those damn questions and the anger and hurt is just bubbling over and I feel like today is going to be a mad day (I really dont like mad days, only evil days) So I am coming down the stairs and puppy is in front of me and these thoughts and what happens...... I fall, yup I have 2 little flts of stairs and as I come around the landing for the 2nd set, on the 2nd stair... I slipped... and fell down the stairs, on my back... made it half way down before I stopped. Now this is not 5 or 6 steps its like 9 or 10. So the wind gets knocked out of me and I slide for a stair or 5. I didn't hurt my back too bad but I have a nice line bruise on my rt. check.... I guess I should get over it and calm down. so I am, (sorta, I'm just gonna not let it overwhelm me and stay calm) I had some oj and caught up on my blog. It's sunday and my mom and dad are leaving to go back home sometime today and I need to have a nice calm day.

Thank you Karma, I guess I needed a swift kick in the ass.....

2 comments: